Jan 5, 2012

Hey, ladies and gents and nonbinary anarchistic patriarchybusters. I suppose there's no real reason for the 308 to be on hiatus anymore, as Christina and I have returned to our respective home states for winter break and thus have no finals to study for. Then again, it's harder to coordinate interesting posts when we're thousands of miles apart. *the sound of marie shedding a single, pearlescent tear*

In any case, I don't really feel like posting any New Year's resolutions, mainly because I tend to think they are silly! Let's just say that I'd like to get better at things I'm merely okay at and do more stuff I find worthwhile. That should cover all the bases!

I have changed one thing for 2012, though--I have returned to the twitter account I first made in 2008 in order to rock the world with my insightful observations and scathing wit. Well, okay, mostly it's just a wasteland of self-congratulatory sarcasm, but that's practically the same thing. Come follow me! I'm so lonely.

Interesting content to follow as events warrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment